The GCC Expert II LX features a entry level price for a true contour cutter that is truly professional grade
In a league of its own, the GCC Expert II LX vinyl cutter offers a standard 350 grams of cutting force at blazing fast speeds of up to 27.7 IPS for stunning cut accuracy and efficiency.
Utilizing the same high grade components of GCC's pro line cutters provides the user with a quality cutting experience for an efficient and cost effective product. The Expert II LX features dual port USB and Serial Bus connectivity for faster data transmission, a simple user friendly on board inter-face, as well as GCC's Great Cut software designed for easy media transferring from many industry leading programs such as CorelDraw, Illustrator, InkScape and SignPal. The Expert II LX is the industry standard of cutter plotters. If you are running a Mac the optional Sure Cuts A Lot software is a must have.
- One Year Warranty
- Automatic-Aligning System for automatic contour cutting (AAS II)
- USB RS-232 connectivity
- Up to 15.7IPS (400mm/sec) cutting speed
- Up to 350 grams of cutting force
- Guaranteed 3 meter tracking
- Dual-port USB & Serial connectivity
- GreatCuts 2 software included
- Windows Drivers for CorelDraw
- User-friendly interface
- Handy grooved cut-off tool
- Operation Method: Roller Type
- Max. Cutting Width: 600 mm (23.6 in)
- Max. Cutting Length: 50 m (164 ft)
- Max. Media Loading Width: 719 mm (28.3 in)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Num. Of Pinch Rollers: 3
- Acceptable Material Thickness: .8 mm (.03 in)
- Cutting Force: 250 g
- Offset: 0 ~ 1 mm (with increase of .025 mm)
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.